Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Thailand Update

Well, it's been an incredible week here in Thailand leading worship and encouraging many brothers and sisters in Christ. I can hardly believe it is coming to a close. In just a few short hours we will be leading our last session and concluding one of the most amazing and humbling experiences of my life.

I feel so unworthy to encourage these friends in this capacity, yet I know with confidence that God has called me here for that very purpose. It has been a huge blessing to hear the many stories of life and work overseas. God is doing amazing things - to say the least!

Today, I was blessed and encouraged by Psalm 95:1-7 as we proclaimed the greatness of our God together.

1 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD;
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and extol him with music and song.

3 For the LORD is the great God,
the great King above all gods.

4 In his hand are the depths of the earth,
and the mountain peaks belong to him.

5 The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.

6 Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;

7 for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care.

Psalm 95:1-7


Today, as an act of worship, I encourage you to pray for the many believers who we've met this week. Pray for their families to be strong and remain faithful to the Lord when the road seems to difficult to traverse and the cross to heavy to bear!

Yesterday, with the help of my assistant, Amy, we created an imix playlist of many of the songs used at the conference. To find it just search "BB AGM 2009" in the itunes store in the imix section or see below. If you'd like a copy of the worship team book from the conference please email me directly and I'll be happy to send it to you.

God Bless,

B.J.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Thanks for sharing BJ!