Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Worship Sets Recap - June 2009

I often get the question, "What was the name of that song we sang last Sunday?"

So, in an effort to make that information available I'll simply post it here. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with these songs in the comment section of this post or email me. (Note: the following links are to youtube videos of which I have no control over though most of them are very good!)

Enjoy!

Sunday, June 28th

Let The Praises Ring (E)

Everlasting God (Bb)

How Great Thou Art (Bb)

How Great is Our God - chorus (Bb) (recording is in C)

Shine (G) (recording is in Ab)

You Are My Strength (G)

Give Us Clean Hands (G) (recording is in Ab)

This Is Our God (G) (recording is in Gb)

Your Grace is Enough (G) (recording is in A)


Sunday, June 21st

Love the Lord (G)

Happy Day (C) (recording is in Db)

Rescue (C) (recording in D)

Lord of All (A) (recording is in Bb)

The Stand (A)

Hallelujah Jesus (A) (recording is in C)

I Am Free (D)


Sunday, June 14th

I Will Boast (D)

All Over the World (A) (recording is in B)

Your Name (A) (recording is in Bb)

Consuming Fire (G)

Facedown (G) (recording is in Gb)

I Give You My Heart (G)

You Never Let Go (A) (recording is in B)

Lord of All (A) (recording is in Bb)

No comments: